A Person That I Admire

  Chalo Gonzales is a music producer and sound engineering from Chile, his work includes music projects such us Los Bunkers, Los Tres, Chancho en Piedra among many others. Currently his work in mastering is considered the best in Chile and  thats why most musicians search work with him.

He was Studio Manager and engineer in chief from Estudios del Sur,  one of the most important studios in Chile.

In 2021 he won his first Latin Grammy for Mixing and Mastering of the album "Seis" of Mon Laferte and in 2023 he was nominated for one Grammy (USA) for Mastering of the album "1940 Carmen" of Mon Laferte.

I attended a masterclass with Chalo Gonzales and his form of working and teaching is very great, currently I try use some methods from Chalo to upgrade my productions and I am waiting some day to take an internship with him in studios La Salitrera his actual studio.



  

Comentarios

Entradas populares