My dream job


 Definitely my dream job is working in a professional music studio, I would like to record many bands and mix with professional equipment.

Produce music for many artists and go within his creation process.

Also, I would like to have a work team and work together on big projects.

For this I study sound Engineering now.

Normally this is indoor work, but I like the idea of holding outdoor sessions in different places using the studio equipment.

The salary is every depend of the work realized before, is for this I'm starting to work in little projects now for in the future to have a good portfolio.



On this photo you can see a Sonic Ranch Studio's in the town of Tornillo , Texas. This is a really professional Music Studio and a example of the places when I would like working some day.

Comentarios

Entradas populares