Why did I choose my mayor

 When I was a child my dream was to be a musician or  a comic illustrator, but more ahead in the secondary school i liked the physic and I wanted to study physic science but in parallel every time I studied more about music production, and finally I loved that world. In pandemic I took a year to work and searched various options for studying something related to the sound engineering or sound technician.
I decided for engineering because this career mixes the scientific and artistic side and I liked this.
My experience in this university has been in general great, I learned a lot of useful things and I meet interesting people with the same motivation for the music and production, but is real, we need more professional equipment and better infrastructure, but Im happy i am studying in this career. 
(:







Comentarios

Entradas populares