I would like to travel to New Zealand

 When I'm a child I see the movies of The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit and it cougth me up the beauty of their places, then after, I search where are filmed this movies and I found out it was in New Zealand where The Shire was built, the place where the Hobbits lived in the movies. The real location is Hobbiton in the north island of New Zealand. 




Later, I continued to be interesting in the contry, I watch videos in YouTube of people visiting many places of New Zealand, I discovered that it is conformed by two islands, North and South and have a climate similar to South of Chile, the most spoken language is the New Zealand English and they preserve their Maori culture.

Wellington, the capital city, attracts my attention because its a bay like Castro, my hometown, but mixing the nature of the mountains with the modern buildings, in a way that is interesting to me.

Finally the large number of natural places to visit makes me excited just thinking about it and I know I will be there someday. :)







Comentarios

Entradas populares