The best concert

 

 Since I was a child, my sister and me we are fans of Los Bunkers, but for diferents things we can never went to a concert when the band was active. In 2014 the band separated and we lose the hope of listen in live. 8 years later, in 2022 Los Bunkers anouncement his retorn with a big concert in Estadio Santa Laura at april 2023. Inmadietly we buyed the tickets.



Finally my sister could not assist to the concert and for personal reasons and I went with twe friends.
we were in the stadium field so we had to arrived several hours before to find a good place.
The show start with a presentation of Cancamusa a new chilean pop/rock musician.then after a DJ played music until the moment to the band came in.
 The show oppened with "Mientele" one of the most powerful song's of the band. This was full of energetic moments and other very nostalgic ones. The experience was a really intence and wonderful, we sing all the songs with more than 34.000 people. I will remember forever. c,:
Finally in april of the next year we will assist with my sister to the concert in Estadio Nacional, which I think it will be equal to better than the previous one.





Comentarios

Entradas populares