The time Travelings is not my thing

 When I think about the time traveling (this is frequently) I conclude to I would don't like this. I think is because the trauma of having seen many series and movies where all finish so bad and explore existential dilemmas related to the theme. I read about of time paradoxes such as The Grandfather paradox and although these things fascinating me also scare me.



This Anime call Steins Gate is a one of the reason because I don't like the idea of travel in the time 💀


Outside of all abouve, there are many places and times when I would like to know. Such as United States and Japan in the 80's since I would see the cultural and technological development of these years. or the middle age and visit the castles and greats empires. since I would see the old kings and the ceremonies in the palaces. Also I would like the firsts civilizations of the earth and can see how they thought, communicated and  worked to development as technology and structures.





Comentarios

Entradas populares